Saturday, May 31, 2008
* Some Mercy Please *
I myself don't know how to put these in words. Something which I heard from my own friend and I'm quite sorry about it. But thats how they have to handle those accused in a manner where you can never imagined. Indeed my jaw was like dropping after I heard the whole story. I have some family members who are working in spf. My dad always told me it was not an easy job, families and friends will be their 2nd priorities. Its not a surprised their career comes in first. I'm refering more to a career like CID or Investigation Officer.

Mostly I heard these type of people are becoming more emotion-less. & they themselves admit to that. Actually they were trained to be in that sense. Pulling a trigger on someone was nothing at all to them. All their morale just fades away in time. Beating up those accused infront of the accused's family members was nothing new. Should I just say they are heart-less? I merely know its their duty and we can't do anything about it. They also tend to change in attitude. Becoming more serious in any matters. I shall share with you readers these conversations. . .

Dad : You wanna know something?
My Uncle: What is it brother?
Dad : Your father is a tailong you know.
My Uncle : What?! Are you sure? Don't worry I will ask my men to catch him. (In Serious Tone)
Dad : (Laughing away) I'm just joking you know.
My Uncle : But is it true? Are you really joking?

I was like laughing all along when I heard their conversations. Yes, my uncle's expression was very serious and I can see he's a changed person. He took every single thing which comes out from your mouth seriously. & that applies to my bf too. I still remember he will always told me this, ' We have to be vigilant and professional ' When comes to work, everything matters to them. But at the end of the day why can't they show a little mercy?

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress