* Just Another Entry *
I shall say this will be another random entry of the day. HAHH !! Recently I realise that either the bf or me who is getting more and more forgetful. There was one time when he put his spf ID into my handbag. Reason wise he don't carry his crumpler bag with him. At the end of the day after I board the train, then he gave me a call " B my spf ID is with you " Being the good gf, I board the train back and meet him again. & I know without his spf ID he can't even get to enter to his work place.
Thats not all. Infact on our Wednesday meet up, he put his ciggs box into my handbag. At first I already remind myself to give it to him before he went off. But due to his and my forgetful-ness, he gave me the same call again after I board my bus this time round. Maybe I shall make my bf bring his own bag in future then. Yea, I know very the kentals us. Are both of us just way too forgetful or we just enjoyed each other company and forget everything?
Sorry about this random entry. HAHH !! Anyway I just feel like typing something, Good nights darling. . .
