Tuesday, May 20, 2008
* The BBQ-ing *



Last Sunday went down to ecp with the bf. Thanks to bf's dad who drove us there. It was quite far if we make our way there by walking. Just imagine its at carpark C1. Its right up ahead of macdonalds. But overall I got to meet my darling girlfriend les partner Fadzilla. Miss her like truckloads you know. Many people were there and bf and I were kind of malu. Got to know the birthday's girl friend is my bf's friend. HAHH !! What a small world then. After the birthday's girl cut the cake, bf and I made our way to Parkway Parade.

We settled down at starbucks and I shall not elaborate what happened then. But the bf was effing cute, he was like writing on the table with the drops of water " I love you " He really makes my day well. & I think Parkway Parade has the worst ever taxi stand. We've been waiting for it like 1 hours plus. Kind of frustrating furthermore with the long queue. At first I thought its gonna be fast but most of the taxis were on call. Damn it. We were like cursing non-stop I tell you. I swear I won't go there again.

Actually today I should have meet up with the bf. But being the sleepy me, I didn't even realised bf called me as early 9am. I only called him back like nearly 10am. & he was already at Bedok on the way home. I shall make up to that then, sorry bf. I love you many many ok. . .

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress