* Fruitful Day *
After a long waiting, finally darling gf and I head down to Popeye yesterday. Seriously it was another last minute plan and it turns out super exciting. From Changi Airport, we made our way down to Cityhall. Bought some J Co Donuts and both of us had our boxers spree at Topshop. Don't worry bf, I already ate that oreo donuts on your behalf. HAHH !! & along the way we had this conversation going on. Its fcuking hilarious and both us ended up laughing cums crying.
Its was about this bangla's issue. Have any of you guys realise that some of these bangla-ss are super rich. They kept on withdrawing money from the atm machine like endlessly. Thats what gf and I been talking about, especially the long queue at Boon Lay Interchange. They seems to have like thousands of dollars in their bank account. Just imagine if they gonna be our future bf. HAHH !! Gf and I gonna rob them to death first. " I want this, this and this !! " Gf will know what I meant by this. *laugh out loud * At the end of the day they are left with just a singlet and sarong.
Enough of bangla-ss or bf will think I love bangla-ss and not him anymore. HAHH !! Get well soon bf, and I know you are soundly asleep by now. I miss you like alot and alot. Only God knows how much is alot. Love you like my bra and boxers. . .
