Sunday, May 18, 2008
* HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY FADZILLA *

First and for all, I wanna wish my darling, sayang, honey les girlfriend partner, HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY !! May all your wishes and dreams come true and all the best in your future endeavours. Have a great day on your special day alright. & before I forget, I love you alot tau sayang. Its been great knowing you darling. The ups and downs of friendship we are going through. Nevertheless I really appreciate this friendship alot. I thank God for bringing someone like you to me.

Someone who entertain my silly nonsense jokes in the middle of the nights, someone who without fail being there when I'm in need, someone who has the same interest as me and someone who knows my little dirty secrets. HAHH !! Thanks for being part of my life girlfriend. Gue sayang banget sama kamu !!

I know I really do sound like a les now. But who cares, I love all my girlfriends like bra and boxers ok !! Have a great day people.

Labels:

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress