Thursday, May 08, 2008
* The Heart Grows Fonder *
Its been days and I've not been meeting the bf. Thanks to that fcuker who changed my bf to another departments. Thus a new schedule for him and both of us totally hate the working hours. Bf is on mc today and with that his officer came to his house to check on him. HAHH !! Super kentals.

Bf, I miss you so so so much you know. Eventhough I don't tell you that, I'm sure you will know it too right? I know, missing someone makes the heart grows fonder. Pardon me if this entry is kind of mushy to some of you. HAHH !! Bf, we'll make next week happen alright? Your new balance shoe and my cap. Thank you babyboy. You make me love you more and more each day pass. Thank you sayang. . .

Ey mat, gua love sama lu many many ok!

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress