Thursday, May 22, 2008
* Just Being Aware Of *

All of us tends to agree that its getting warmer and warmer each day. Whenever I woke up, I will be like sweating all of over. Don't you readers agree? Alright I know thats so random right? HAHH !! Bf and I agreed to meet early in the afternoon for movie but too bad someone can't wake up. & seriously I take it that he cancel the meet up. But he called me up with his super sleepy voice and asked me this " B never go out? " He woke up late and he still dare to ask me that. Kentals !!

So we decide to meet up last minute. We made our way to Cathay and watched the congkak movie. True enough theres some scene which freaks you out and futhermore with the full blast sound systems. But theres also some parts which made the whole crowd laugh like mad. I thought its suppose to be horror movie but it turns out to be comedy in some parts. I shall not tell what is it. Go catch it yourself darlings. HAHH !! Overall like what most people said, a malay horror movie will never always be perfect. Rating wise will be 3.5/5.

& wanna know something? Theres this lady who seated next to me, she kept on covering her face with her hands. Bf and I were like laughing non-stop. I can't stop giggling whenever I see her doing that. But I admire her, cause she still give it a try to watch the horror movie. Cheerios lady !! Alright before this entry gets lengthy, I shall end it here. Happy Afternoon loves. . .

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress