* The Right Choice *
You choose him/her to be your life partner. & you know after making the right decision you will never ever regret about it. Thus you also know that him/her is the one who never fails to make you smile. Right from the start you already realised you choose him/her because you are sure enough that him/her can share parts and parcels of your life together. & the most important thing, you want him/her to be by your side when you are really in need. But how far does your life partner make up to all these points?
We can never stop wishing and hoping in life. All of us wants the best out of everything. & I do know that relationship itself have its up and down. Infact if we were given a chance, we always want everything to be in place. I wish for it too but we plan and God will decide everything for us.
You know, at times we are being indulge most with words. We believe everything but they take us for granted. I tried to make things work but on the other side nothing seems matter. I really wonder do you really mean every single little thing that you told me? I myself hate playing with words and I doubt you too. So please make the right choice and don't regret at the end of the day. Cause you know, nothing is real till its gone. . .
Labels: Make Your Right Choice
