Friday, May 30, 2008
* Just Pardon Me *
I think I made the right decision but at the end of the day the voice inside me was like screaming away. The weather just resembles my mood for today. Whenever the same situation happens on and on again, my brain cells reluctant to forget about the past. Day by day, month by month and year by year, we can't stop our loved ones to go. One by one will leave, leaving us the memorable moments in our heart. Deep down they have a special place which can't be replaced. I miss all of them so much.

Especially you. Soon it will be one year and I'm still missing you badly. May you rest in peace love. . .

Labels:

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress