Sunday, May 04, 2008
* Snap Moments *
Pardon me for the past two entries. I've deleted it away. Mood has been like a rollercoaster ride. Thanks especially to my hot month. With that many people are infected. I'm sorry bf. I miss my darling Deena. She should be back from the chalet by today. Msn me quick or I will be dying of boredom. Lucky there is still something for me to browse and look at for now.

Another new website from the uk for my online shopping. This time round not only bf and I did our online shopping together but with my another four friends. Shipping fees wise will be much cheaper if we bought alot of items together. Thats what Fauzy told me. & thank you Fauzy for the information. Maybe I will show what bf and I ordered later on. Its just frigging addictive. & I realised guys just can't get enough of shoes. Bf, Wan, Faizal and Fauzy can open a shop by themselves by now. HAHH !!

Bf thanks for everything. I miss you so much :D

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress