* Promise Me *


Things were very messed up. But at the end of the day its still about us. Met bf after he ended his work. Had our meal at PizzaHut. Overall both of us satisfied with the service and foods. & the bf was like very fickle minded at first. Thank God he finally made up his mind with beef lasagne. Had our retail therapy-ing together. Met up with Redwan and bf bought his new balance shoe. We accompany Wan to the Nike shop since he was kind of shy going alone. HAHH !! We made our way to Paragon while Wan went off to meet his friends. Thanks bf for the cap. I love it alot you know.After what had happened and without me knowing myself, I realized that no matter how far you run, once in awhile you will fall soon. Everybody makes mistake. No one is perfect and I do believe that everything happen for a reason. I hope we will learn from our previous mistakes. Bf, you will always be a part of me and you know, I love you so much. Its only about us and no one else. Gua cinta kamu banget!
Labels: promise me alright?
