* My Powerful Hormones *
Mensus cramps are just pretty bad this time round. & it feels so uncomfortable. I don't have any appetite to eat either. I got so worked up easily. I didn't know it has a side effect on my bf. HAHH !! I hate it when he gets angry, one moment he's like a dinosaur.
Let me share some story with you readers. I called up the bf when he's at work. . .
Me : B, what are you doing?
Him : Doing nothing inside the ops room.
Suddenly someone cuts in the conversation. . .
Sergeant : Who calls you? Girl or boy?
Him : Girl.
Sergeant : What?! Just now you told me you don't have any gf. What are you trying to tell me now?! Funny is it?!
Him : (Laughing) Relax Sir.
Sergeant : Cannot relax ok. &%*5@# !!
& ended up all of us laughing all the way. His sergeant was like scolding but he was just playing around actually. I think his sergeant like macam paham only. I was like begging the bf to send me some of the pictures which his friend took at his work place. But he refuse to send it due to some reasons. Damn it !!
Met up with the bf yesterday after he ended his work and had our early breakfast. Thanks to our last minute plan, we catch 'What Happen In Vegas' movie. While waiting both of us shared some story. HAHH !! Of all stories, we ended up talking about ghost story. Yes, I know effing kentals. But when I was listening to his stories, I tend to realise he seems so serious. Thanks for being patience all along bf. Especially whenever I'm having my mensus. I love you effing much sayang. . .
