* 10 Things I Like About Md Nasrul *
1. The endless patience he has for me without fail
2. The way he show his care and concern
3. The attention that I always get from him
4. The way he pampered me
5. No matter what happen, I will always be his first priority
6. Theres never a time he will say he is sick and tired eventhough I know its boring to him
7. Without fail he will always miss me more than I do
8. He will always find a time for me through his busy schedules
9. He will never hurt his loved ones, who meant alot to him
10. He will never fails to say I Love You every each single day
No matter how worst or wonderful the day is, at the end of it, its still you, whom I turn to. Its still you who shares my other parts of stories. How bad the quarrels we've been through, we've still manage to pick up the broken pieces and put it back together once again. Its still you and will always be you now and forever.
