Monday, July 21, 2008
* A Game In My Sleep *
I had this unexpected dream. A dream which I will never ever think of. I find myself so silly in it. A dream about my Evo went missing after I parked it at the usual parking slot. By the time I wanted to go for a cruz, Evo totally went missing. I search high and low but it was just not there. Thanks to the alarm clock and the dream left hanging there. HAHH !! I will never let that incident happen in my life.

Speaking of cars, last Saturday I was on the road and I saw this Toyota Estima MPV car got crashed right in front of it. There was no body parts intact left except the car's engine and still the driver stubborn enough to speed along the road. The front car is like totaly naked with no cover on it. & smokes coming out from the lights. Everyone on the road were looking excitedly and I bet those four boys felt a little bit paisey. HAHH !! There you go, another lesson to be learnt to all those new and freshie drivers with P PLATE. HAHH !!

Bf sent his Nissan Latio for service and he's only left with his Suzuki Swift and bike. He kept complaining to me about the draggy service and I'm tired of listening to it. *evil smiles* Maybe one of these days I shall send my Evo and Honda Fit for some servicing too. Its been a long time since I pampered them. Happy Weekdays love. . .

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress