Friday, July 11, 2008
* Turn A Year Older *
Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday To Md Nasrul
Happy Birthday To You

It was Bf's 23th Birthday yesterday, 10th July. I was kind of busy with the tests going on and I almost forgotten about his birthday. I'm sorry bf. We had a video call on the msn. It was nice webcam-ing with each other seeing his stupid actions. I'm sorry I can't be with you on your special day. Its far but closed to the heart. Hope you had a wonderful birthday bash with your families and friends there. I shall post the wedding invitation card in the next entry since there are some request going on. HAHH !! Weekends are back darling, have fun. . .

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress