Monday, July 14, 2008
* Random's Affair *
Lately theres been an argument going on and I myself was indeed clueless about it. I just don't understand why it keep on happening. But that does not disheartened me to give up and lose the grip of it.

I feel so much of guilty cause I won't be able to accompany the bf to Bai & Norfa's wedding. Furthermore he received two invitations card. But there will be always a solution to everything. HAHH !! He will be going with all the national boys. & before I forget, all the best for your upcoming tests tomorrow. Study hard and play harder alright. *evil smiles* Get well soon and drink alot alot alot of plain water. Sweet loves. . .

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress