Friday, July 25, 2008
* Open Up *
I wish I can always act like nothing happen. But at the end of the day, it just keep on coming back. I try so much and I myself do not know how much I have to face it later. Its not always about opening up oneself to another. I shall say at times, somethings, somewhere are just way too restricted.

The time pass too fast that most of us don't even realised it. It will be August soon and bf will be flying off to Bangkok. Both of us are just so far apart, its like I'm at the end and he's in the front. Moreover this weekend I will be flying off again. Tell me its not gonna be another good bye. . .

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress