Friday, August 15, 2008
* Another New Baby Love? *
Been discussing about it with the bf and dad. Insya'Allah, if theres nothing comes in the way, I will be changing my Honda Fit to Mitsubishi Colt before raya. But Evo will forever stays with the family. HAHH !! Bf has been telling me all the details since he knows more about it than me. Theres two type of Colt. The normal and turbo Colt. As usual he will never fails to persuade me to buy the turbo Colt. Both of us were thinking about sharing this Colt together. But since he already owns 2 cars and a bike, I shall have Mitsubishi Colt to myself. HAHH !!

I shall have a pretty weekends with 4 cars this week since bf gave his car keys to me. I shall change it and its all depends on my mood. Thanks bf, & I'm missing you badly. Have fun soccer-ing in Bangkok. . .

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress