Saturday, August 23, 2008
* Congratulations *
I've never have much time to blog nowadays due to the tight and pack schedule. It was a very surprising news after knowing that not only my current company won the work -life awards but my dad's company too, won the excellence awards. Congrats to all of them. Its a double happiness for my company this month, we've not only won this award but we hit the SGD3.9 millions target this month. With that, all of us had a big spread buffet which were being sponsored by our boss fully. Thanks Sydney !! Moreover the company 20th Anniversary will be held mid October and its gonna be at one of the hotel in town. Simply can't for that.

Its been hard for both of us but at the end of the day, its still you whom I look for. Without fail, you will always give me a late night call after your soccer training. But ended up, its either you or me who will sleep first during our conversations. Bf is busy with soccer trainings, matches, schools and work while I'm busy with work and schools. I admit, he spend most of the time with his national soccer boys but at the end of the day he will never fails to pamper me.

Brother will be heading off to China after the first week of Raya, while me and the gfs will be flying off to Bangkok for shopping spree. Hope everything plan well for now. Mum and dad's birthday are around the corner and I already set my eyes on this Limited Edition Bonia handbag/wallet for mum. I'm still thinking what should I get for dad's present?

Thank goodness all the people around me have the same interest. Lately while I was having conversation with my manager about those LV, Coach handbags, this GM from the Indonesia Company Branch joined us. Ended up, I realised they are shopperholics too. Now, I have my own kaki(s) to shop around. HAHH !! Alright happy weekends love. . .

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress