* Congratulations Again *
I wanna congratulates 3 persons. Firstly will be, Apek for passing his 2A license. Don't forget to show me your bigger bikes alright. Secondly, to Dani. I'll be waiting for a cruze in your wrx before raya. HAHH !! Last but not least will be the bf for winning a gold medal and a trophy in the soccer tournaments.
The bf usual Sunday will be his physical training with his private instructor but last Sunday he forgot to tell me he went to join this soccer tournaments with his secondary school friends. & since they've been persuading him like upteem times, he had no choice but to go. & what really concerns me were, other players from the other teams were kind of unhappy due to bf presence. Its unfair to them cause a national soccer player joined this tournament. If we think it back, soccer is not only focuss on one player but it reflects as a team. What I'm referring is, soccer is not a one man show right?
& the bf is super kentals when he told me " b, I took pictures with Malik Awab just now during the prize presentations. " HAHAHAHAHA !! He is like so semangat and even showed me the pictures. The young lions boys are always kentals. HAHH !! But without fails, he will always tell me soccer is his passion, then gf?
Ramadhan is here again. Alhamdulillah, I've been going terawih with the families. Its nice seeing everyone gathers together during this holy month. But that does not include the traffic jams and car parks availability. It is just super congested. Apart from that, I'm excited to meet Apek and company. HAHH !! I hope it will not clash with the 20th Anniversary dinner for my company. Work has been rather busy but I'm having fun too. Its nice when the people around you treats you like their own sisters. HAHH !! I'm the youngest in the company so some of them treats me like their own daughter too.
Mitsubishi Colt will be out before raya and this time I won't reveal the color. Its kind of different and thanks to the bf. Alright thats about it, Happy Fasting. . .
