Currently, I'm in the office having my lunch break. Been busy with all the things evolved around me. But I enjoyed what I'm doing for now. Work has been busy. Replying to all those emails from suppliers and customers. Whats more I have to make an overseas phonecalls to them. I just want to share some funny incident which happened yesterday morning at work.
Me : Hello, good morning, I'm calling from MegaChem S'pore, can I talk to Mr Castellini?
Over at Germany : Sorry Ma'am, its 4am here in Germany.
Me : Oh, I'm so sorry about it. (Laughing) Its 9am here. I will call back later then.
So after that I check through the internet and found out, countries like Italy, Germany are 6 hours later than us here. But as for Korea, they are 1 hour earlier than us.
My Boss was on leave yesterday, thanks to someone who kept on nagging like no one business. Everyone in my department just loathes her. Thank goodness boss save my day today. HAHH !! We had our msn chats together and will be having our ladies outing this coming 16th Oct. Sushi here we go !! Thanks to the purchasing Manager, Jolene, cause she will be treating us on that day. *wide smiles*
So my raya's preparation going on smoothly. Mum had baked all the cookies and left with some cakes. The house chores half done by me, bro and dad. Overall, I can't wait for this Saturday. My next baby love will be out. *jumps around* Let count down to Saturday then, 2 more days to go. . . & the bf is partially menyebok, nak excited same-same. *blueks* Good day people. . .
