Tuesday, September 16, 2008
* MegaChem 20th Anniversary *
* Yours Truly & Connie *

* Lydia, Me, Connie *
* Random 1 *

* Random 2 *
* Random 3 *

* Shangri-La Hotel's Toilet *
* Shangri-La Hotel's Toilet *

* Gorgeous Room *
* Ladies In Action 1 *
* Ladies In Action 2 *
* Ladies In Action 3 *

* Ballroom 1 *
* Ballroom 2 *
* Ballroom 3 *
* By The Bar *
* Buffet Spread *

* Happy Birthday Sidney *
* Turn A Year Older *
* More Years To Come *
* Happy Birthday Big Boss *
* Connie Gets High * * Round Applause For Everyone *
Last Friday marked the 20th Anniversary for MegaChem. In another words, 20th of excellence for everyone. It was an exciting moments especially for the MegaChem's Staff. The company only operates half day for that particular day. Colleagues and I headed down to the saloon and as usual the ladies favourite thing to do. I love the big curls which the hairdresser did for me. HAHH !! After which, we cabbed down to Shangri-La Hotel and check in to one of the rooms which has been booked by the company. I love the bed, toilet, plasma tv, balcony and the list goes on. HAHH !! & the dress code for this special event is formal black/gold/silver.

Everyone tried to be as presentable as they could. We almost got lost in the hotel finding where the ballroom is. Blame Connie's direction. HAHH !! Overall, all of us are satisfied with the buffets, events and almost everything. The service which being put up by the hotel's waiter and waitress are excellence too. I hope they don't mind our fussy and fickle-minded. We kept on changing drinks. Jolene and Connie kept on changing from white wine to red wine to mango juice and so on. Although the heels really hurt me, but I enjoyed my Friday with my MegaChem's family.

If you readers were to ask me what buffet they had served for us, I shall say its international food. From sushi, to lamb, noodles, dumplings, chocolate divine dessert, icecream, cakes and too many too mentions. The buffet spread were just too many and I didn't get to taste some of it even. Had a wonderful night mingling around with the customers, suppliers regardless local or overseas, and exchange name cards is like a must in this event. Got to meet with the UK, Thailand, Vietnam GM, they are friendly people indeed. Before I forget, wanna wish a Happy Birthday to Sidney, and all the best to you Big Boss. Many more years to go for MegaChem. . .

Labels:

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress