Wednesday, September 10, 2008
* Its Been A Long Time *
I've been thinking about what to wear on the 20th Anniversary. All the hairdo, make up and the list goes on. It feels like during my secondary school prom night. HAHH !! But this time round, it will be much more different in a sense of the people around and the aim of this function. This will be a business dinner anniversary where all the invited suppliers and customers come together. My colleagues and I have been discussing about it since last week. Its really a ladies favourite topic in the office even our Operation Manager knows that he don't need to elaborate more about the dress code to us. HAHH !!

The hotel will be located somewhere in Orchard. Don't worry I will upload pictures for all of you to view alright. Alhamdulillah, I can juggle between schools and works. Thanks to the families and bf for being there. Since Nisa has been persuading me to upload pictures of my office, I will upload it in my next entry. Its been sometime right, this blog of mine fills with more words rather than pictures. Sometimes, I do have pictures to upload but due to my lazy-ness, I'll just don't bother. Apology for that readers. Sweet loves. . .

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress