Wednesday, October 29, 2008
* Talk Alot, No Action *
Just a quick update. But let me remind you, its gonna me some random entry for now. I just don't understand some people, they love to talk alot, yet not much of action. 'You jolly well get it done, by then you can talk everything anything to me' Its kind of shameful to me hearing all those unwanted things which I myself don't bother to. They talk like as if they own one of it, but then its just a puff of air.

If you think you can afford so much, in the first place, get your license done, and show it to me your 'luxury bmw'. Remember this, no license, no bmw for you babe. HAHH !! I will be much happier if you make it through once. We'll see about it alright. & this also goes to whom it may concern, don't talk like as if you know everything, get your license done first, and by then you can talk everything under the sun about which, what kind of cars you into. My time is precious, I don't go around listening to some grandfather/grandmother's stories.

Labels:

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress