Tuesday, October 14, 2008
* Another Baby Love *

Its been a long time, I've been wanting to upload my baby love's picture but I couldn't got the time to snap it. Do not mistaken it by the normal Mitsubishi Lancer GLX. Its Mitsubishi Colt Plus. So far its been behaving rather fairly regardless the noise pollution evolved from the engine. & the pick up for this car is superbly excellent. HAHH !! I enjoyed so much whenever the car stop at the traffic lights and off it goes like a wind the next minutes. Dad agreed to it also.

The bf has been bugging me to let him ride in my car since it first came out. Alright I shall say 'pimp my ride then' HAHAHAHAHA !! Since he always drives out whenever we went out. Alright, Good Luck to the bf on his next enrolment to Class 2A. & I shall resume my work now. I miss my boss since shes away for outstation. 24th please come quick. . .

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress