* Still Going On *
* Jeslin & Jolene *
* Spot that 'chocolate machine' *
* Foods *
* And More Japanese Foods *
* Promoting Her Lobster *
* Connie *
* Myself & Connie *Its been a hectic week afterall. But I've gained alot of experience from that overseas trip. Thank goodness I'm back last Friday. Furthermore over the weekends was my cousin's wedding at Tampines. Talking about the UK business trip, all along I thought, it will be located near to the city, but I was wrong. It is more located near to the country side. & there isn't much of shopping except at the airport. So you people can imagine that we are living in a farm house. HAHH !! Its kind of a new experience and its much more peaceful gazing over the wonderful sceneries. Pictures will be uploaded soon.
The day before my flight, colleagues and I went to have our Japanese buffet dinner at Town. Its worth the money. Eat as much as you want, from the sushi, noodles, desserts and many more. Thanks to the purchasing manager for the treats. Its a long weekend for everyone this week. Actually I just came back from ECP with the family. Thanks to my dad's idea and worst still, after which we send off Colt to the car workshop at Commonwealth for servicing. Due to my dad's fickle minded, he want both cars having the same sport rims. & yes, we went back my bus.
Its been a long time since I board the public transports. The bus journey was super fcukingly slow. I was even about to doze off to sleep. We shall have more ECP outing trips with the bf's family, since it was his and my dad's plan afterall. 5 more days to another big day. . .
