Thursday, October 30, 2008
* My Eight To Five Second Home *

* My Department *
* My Desk *
* My unfinished sticker pasting keyboard *

Since I got the time to snap a few pictures of my office, I shall post it now. If not someone will keep on chasing me for it. Nisa, thats only for my department, it does not include the sales team, accounts, shipping, hr departments, warehouse production and the list goes on. Maybe, one day you should drop by my office then, to see the whole picture. HAHH !! I know my desk its kind of messy due to those unwanted stuffs.

Thank goodness, I'm done with the 16 different chemical's specification list. It ain't easy especially if you are working in a lab. I have to list down from the Coa result to Mgs result and etc. Furthermore, a chemical like sodium persulphate has various batches in different conditions. I took two days to finish it and will be having my next meeting with the boss tomorrow. Effingly pressurising, yet I'm enjoying what I'm doing now.

My company will be having our annual stock-take this coming November. Connie and I will be heading to our third party warehouse for the stock-take. Does counting chemicals in drums, cby, bags fun? We shall see about it then. 2 more days to my big day. Can I just skip Friday bf?

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress