* Its Just $2 *
Have anyone of you heard about the latest news yesterday? The COE bidding was just only $2. I was effing shocked upon hearing the news. At first, I really don't believe it, until my colleagues told me its true. HAHH !! That shows, the government are encouraging more people to buy cars. If only my COE bidding was yesterday, I will be the most happiest lady. Connie even told me, its like as if you struck 4D.
Currently, having lunch in the office. I had bread with salmon and kind of sleepy right now. Infact, I'm dragging myself to work. Told the bf, I was sleepy, he can even told me " sleep lah b " Many things happen. In weeks to come I will be handling much more crucial matters and will be changing to a new departments. Since my big boss, Sidney, needs me urgently in that department. Weekends please come quick. Infact, I need more hours to sleep during the weekends. HAHH !! Talking about my big boss, we'll be having meeting later at 5pm. -_- Wish me luck. . .
