Tuesday, November 11, 2008
* Alot Like Love *

Since the brother is away in the overseas, my parents always make an arrangement for me to go out together. I love it when being pampered by them. HAHH !! Thats exclude the bf. As promised, parents and I went out for an early supper yesterday and before that we drop by Jurong East for a while since my mum wanted to go to Phoon Huat. Yes, I know every mummies favourite place. Afterwhich we went to Simpang Bedok for early supper.

I wanna share some stupid incident which happened yesterday. & I can't stop laughing while telling the bf about it. I was driving at this traffic junction and the traffic light showed, red and green arrow pointing to the right. So it means cars which intend to turn right only, may still be able to turn and make their way ahead. Then, there is this white car infront of me stop and worst still,its on the turning right only lane. Its my favourite thing to do when cars don't move is, to horn them. Afterwhich, when I tried to look at that car again, its actually an L plate car. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!

Mum even asked me, " Why drive so slow? " When I asked her to look at that car, then she goes like " Oh L plate lah " Dad said, I'm very naughty when driving on the road. HAHH !! Who cares. You make the mistakes so jolly well learn it. I know, I've been there driving an L plate car, and the feeling is so unexplainable. When other drivers horn, drived passed you and etc, I felt like showing them the international sign language. HAHH !! Indeed, everyone will go through the same experience during the car practicals.

Happy Tuesday people. Too bad bf you have to work, while I'm on leave. . .

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress