Sunday, December 28, 2008
* Beautiful *
* Credits to Canon EOS 1000d *
How I wish, life can be beautiful at times regardless of the ups and downs. No matter what, we still do have to accept the fate that brought upon us. Life has been nice and many more colors have been create for me. Alhamdulillah. But something, somewhere, somehow its just happen too fast without we even realise it. I know, you've been counting your days and I'm always here to send my prayers to you. If Allah loves you more, all the more I can do is to redha.

I've got like tons of pictures to share with, just be patience with me loves. & to those who has been reading my blog, thank you for visiting. I didn't know I still do have some avid readers out there. Happy Sunday loves. . .

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress