Thursday, December 11, 2008
* Happy Belated Birthday Bro *

* Happy Belated Birthday *
May all your wishes and dreams come true


Brother, China's trip pictures

















Family's Outing To Changi Beach




* Nadeeya's Property *
Most of it are overdues pictures. First and for all, Happy Belated Birthday to my brother. Hopes you enjoy the family outing yesterday. I've been wanting to post his China's trip pictures but I do not have the time to upload it here. Thank goodness, I'm quite free today since my mum has been chasing me to upload it from yesterday. Have fun browsing those pictures then.

My babylove has been doing well so far. I will be making my first appointment with the car servicing centre soon. I realised, many people out there have been eyeing it. & what surprise me, all of them thought it was a BMW car. HAHH !! Function wise and outlook is more to BMW. Furthermore my car is catergorised as luxury, so you can see the whole picture right? Even when the first time, my cousins saw it, they told me this car is super big. I've been thinking of changing my sport rim to a bigger one. We shall see about it then. Sweet loves. . .

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress