* Hari Raya Haji 2009 *
* Mum's Sheep *
* Awww *
* Slaughtering in process *
* Dad's Sheep *
* Slaughtering done *
* Cheeky loved ones *
* Bro & Baby Haziqah *
* Mentel Niece *
* HAHH !! *
* Auntie loves you darling *Weekend has been great and I'm looking forward for more. Hari raya haji has been wonderful especially with the loved ones. Drived the family to Tentera's Mosque in the morning for Aidiladha's prayer. We went home first before heading off to Ar-Araudah's Mosque. Its kind of different this year as we usually had our slaughtering of sheeps at Almukminin's Mosque. But overall I find it efficient at Ar-Araudah's Mosque regardless the heavy rains.
We went home again to put all the stuffs and made our way to the hospital. My grandfather has been warded in the hospital since last week and Alhamdulillah, he's doing fine right now. I'm super sleepy right now in the office. Just had my lunch and waiting for the clock to strike 5pm. HAHH !! I will be on leave tommorrow and someone is still sleeping till now. Wake up can, cause I miss you already. . .
Labels: Selamat Hari Raya Haji 2009

