Friday, December 26, 2008
* Merry Christmas ! *


My Christmas celebration with the fellow colleagues were absolutely fun. Yes, we had our Christmas lunch buffet, lucky draw and exchanging gifts ceremony in the office. HAHH !! It was totally wonderful with everyone wearing those Christmas's hat and just enjoying ourselves. & I love Christmas cause I've got like alot of gifts. From accessories to glass cups, make up kits, photo frames, chocolates and many more to mention. Thanks to Jeslin, Jolene, Connie, Lydia and the list goes on. I will update all the pictures after I received it from the HR.

Overall, my holiday I spent with Alfiyan during the day and afterwhich met up with my parents for dinner. Its really nice to have someone drived you around. HAHH !! Thanks Yan. & I find that your Toyota wish is not bad afterall. You always told me its a vampire car. HAHAHA !! Headed down to Sentosa and I'm not surprise there were alot of people there. Pictures will be uploaded soon. Had my dinner at Cwp. Its been a long time since I went there. Thanks to mum, she confidently told me that the Nokia Care Centre is open but actually its not. I'm sorry if I did not update this blog regularly due to my busy schedule and lazy-ness at times. Weekend will be filled up with fun activities. I have an appointment with my car servicing centre and the rest I shall blog it later then. Happy weekend loved. . .

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress