* Just Don't Understand *
Feelings are kind of fcuk up right now when things are not the way I want it to be. Well, I just don't understand the whole situation. Maybe the problem lies with me then. Apart from all this, work has been smoothly beautiful. Just that, alot of things need to be rush and chase after. So far career and study wise are being well handle. Thanks to my boss, Connie,Jolene, Cassandra and Gina for buying me all those stuffs from Vietnam. I like it like alot ladies. Thanks for the handbags, heels, accessories, keychain, magnet and sweets. I will upload their pictures from Vietnam trip if I got the time alright.
Its Friday, and weekends are back. I've been wanting to go to this one particular place but I ain't got the time. Maybe this weekend, I shall make my way there. My boss has been fun all along and my department will be having our exchanging of gifts on this coming 24th Dec 2008. I'll be good for this Christmas then.
& to whom it may concern, why can't you stop me after I sent you those message? Why you still go with the flow? I just don't understand what actually goes wrong? Is it you or is it me? Anyway Happy Birthday in Advance. ily like alot still. . .
