* Beyond My Imagination *
I was effing sick yesterday but still I made my way to JB with the family. It was the first time my babylove being drove to Jb. He brokes his virgin then. HAHH !! Usually we'll bring our Colt plus to Jb instead of Toyota Premio. & being the lazy dad, he persuade me to drive there. He knows me very well that I don't like to drive in Jb. Traffics, roads and many more to mention are just very bad there. There isn't any politeness in any of their drivers. I felt as if, I'm in a racing track whenever I drive to Jb. But something cute happenned while we were at the Singapore custom checkpoint.
Policeman : (Shows a left turn sign)
Me : (Open the boot and get out from the car)
Policeman : Kereta dah baru, jangan lah hit kerb. (Smile)
Me : (Giggling away) Sorry.
Policeman : Take care ok, you can go.
Me : Thanks ey. (Get inside the car and waves back at him)
Its kind of blushing incident for me. HAHH !! I was too panic at first and all I'm thinking was to get out from the custom as soon as possible. Dad was laughing all the way and he even told me " Lain kali, bilang dia, saya hit kerb sebab nampak awak handsome sangat! " Infact, all the other policemen keep on looking at my direction. It was just a minor hit. Nothing much and I heard them asking what car is that? HAHH !! As usual, I'm sick and tired of people looking anxiously wanting to know what car I'm driving. Anyway, I'm back at work for today and I'm excited for this Sunday. I love you alot alot alot mok mok! Happy Weekends loves. . .
