Sunday, January 18, 2009
* Breathe In Slowly, Catch It While You Can *
Many things happened too fast and I'm out of breath eventually. Maybe a long sigh at the end of the day will help a little. No worries, it ain't about the work or studies. Its more about feeling of the heart. Things get way too complicated and I've lost my way out. I'm being too nice and giving in more without even thinking of the consequences. Overall, I know, things happen for a reason and its fated. I learn that everything can't be force, it goes well with the flow of the feelings. Like mum always said, " The best thing is always ask your heart, and you'll find the answer to it ".

A long cry out session with the girlfriends have been great. A big thanks to the girls. It maybe a fling at times, but things can't be control like we wanted it to be right? I've yet to think which one to choose. I've been travelling on this road way too long, its time to find my way back home. Hopefully, my Sunday cruze with the babylove shall help it. Lets drive and own those roads like yours baby. . .

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress