* I'm Twenty-1 plus one ! *

I've lost count of the days and thanks to Fadz who kept reminding me about this very day. Alhamdulillah, Allah grant me another a year older and with that, I wanna say a big thank you to everyone who has been there, through the ups and downs regardless of the unpredictable weather. To those who has marked some memories/histories in my life, it will be forever be kept as momento. Things happen for a reason and everything is fated. So far, I've earned what I've been wanting to have in life. A great family, friends, career, car and many more to mention. & thats also include the sweet bf.
I thanked God for what he has given me so far and I will forever remember on this day, someone used to sing me a birthday song. You'll be always in my prayer. Thanks to the bf for the sweetest gift, and I shall be counting down to your birthday in like 15 more days? Thanks to my boss, I will be on leave on my birthday, with that, I can't wait for more surprises from the families, friends and especially my mr polisi. . .
