* Thank You Dedication *
I shall make this sweet and simple. Thanks to the family members for the late night dinner. As usual they showered me with money cause its the easiest gifts to them. Another big thank you shout out goes to the Bf and the coast guard boys. Thanks for the loud blasting birthday song which you guys sang for me. & of cos I love the butter prawns like I love the bf. HAHA ! Thanks for the treat boys ! I'm so touched by what Fadz created for me. I didn't know he has a good voice. Furthermore the song goes well with the guitar.
To Apis, Nisa, Farah, Hairul, Hakim, sorry for the short meet up but it turns out well though. More catching up with you darlings alright. Apek, I'm sorry I can't meet you yesterday but its a promise next Friday. How can I forget my sweet colleagues. Thanks for the surprise. I love the coach handbag ladies ! & last but not least, Mr Soccer Superstar I'm still craving for my green tea ice cream with vanilla. I shall count down to this Friday. Just bear with me a while more. Pictures are still inside my dslr camera. Sweet loves. . .
