Friday, January 23, 2009
* Uk Oh Uk *
Its been awhile since I update this blog. Part of it maybe because, I'm lazy but at the same time I'm busy with the things around me. It been few months and like finally I made up my mind and bought the French Connection (fcuk) Watch. It cost me like 81 Pounds but I'm happy with it no matter how much its worth. I'm kind of particular when it comes to watch. I fall in love with it during my last Uk trip. So, thanks to my colleague, Jeslin, I've told her to buy for me since she was being outstation there for about two weeks. Thank you so much Jeslin, and I love the Walkers Strawberries and Cream Biscuits like alot. & I realise I tend to buy watches in overseas often. Like my previous Puma watch, I bought it in Jordan, Guess watch in Melbourne and hopefully the list will go on in future.

I don't mind if my big boss send me again for an outstation in Uk like again. Jeslin told me its been raining heavily there and the weather is so damn beautiful. Shopping wise in London, is having some sales going on. Been telling Fir to plan our Uk trip together since he loves Uk so much. & before I forget, congratulations to Azli on passing his TP yesterday. Must bring me around alright cause I'm super super super sick and tired of driving already. To Mr Superstar, good luck and happy coaching love. My company will be closing for one week during this Chinese New Year, and I will only be back in office/Lab on the 2nd Feb 2009. More Hongbaos for me pretty please. HAHA ! Anyway, Happy Chinese New Year to everyone and Happy Holidays. I've got like so many plan line up. Sweet loves. . .

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress