Friday, February 13, 2009
* I Miss THEM Like Alot You Know *




Eventually, I miss the gfs and bfs like alot right now. Its been a long time since we had our dinner-ing, supper-ing, sheesha-ing, sentosa-ing, slack-ing sessions. I miss our late night supper till 4am in the morning, I miss our cracky jokes, I miss our camwhoring together, I miss our laughing out loud like nobody business. So when will be the next meet up darlings? I shall make calls to all of them then. HAHA! Apek, aku miss kau like chocolate and candy.

I tend to put my career and studies my top priority for now. Spend lesser time for the families, friends and bf. I'm just so shagged over the weekdays due to the overloaded works in the office/lab. Late night meetings have been like a usual routine this week. I just miss every single thing I did last time. Please let me have more nights life and drinking session! Can I? HAHA! Infact I just did that last Friday with my colleagues. I think I have lesser spending time with my another babylove too. Saturday, I shall heat up the engine and we'll shall have Saturday cruze alright?

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress