* Friday's Night *








Just pardon me for the low quality of the pictures. Thanks to my lazy-ness, I abandoned my dslr at home. Drove the whole family down to Marina Barrage. Kind of windy and cold but its the most comfortable sight-seeing place to go. More cars kept coming in as the time goes by, and worst still car-park was full. Ended up most of us park outside and there were like 12 Honda Fit goes on convoy to Marina Barrage yesterday. Super jam packed place. Maybe its the 'in' thing to go there. It will be much easier if you have a vehicle. Like what I've heard from most of my friends, eventhough there is a shuttle bus provided, they still got lost.
Next place will be Henderson Wave. Still figuring it out my way there. I better get the route right before drive the bf out. HAHAHA! If not, I shall just abandon the bf at tpe. How bf? Choose either tpe, kpe, pie or aye? Before I forget, Congratulations to the bf on passing his TP last Thursday. Sorry no present for you, but no worries, I will drive you around tpe. *inside joke* Will be dating my mum out today to Arab St. Will be driving her around since she been wanting to go to get some stuff. & as usual the bf will be out dating his friends later on.
Thanks for convincing me all along. I know you've tried your very best and hopefully its worth while. Lets be patience for about two months before your next babylove pop out. Lets make this journey a fruitful, memorable ones. Love you baby. . .
" you are my gf ah, you better behaves ah dear! "
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
