* All Time Favourite Place *









Mum made another last minute plan to Arab St. Thanks to her, I have to wake up early during the weekends. But since its retail therapy session with her, I don't mind driving the whole family out then. She been telling me wanting to buy those cloths for hari raya, so we walked all around haji lane and finally we came to the right shop. Since we are their first customers in the morning, we've got good price and overall, mum and I felt a satisfaction about it. This year colour is abit bright for me. & I've told the bf to buy the ready-made baju kurung for him. I know its kind of abit too early to buy, but I'm not the only kiasu ones, there were whole lots of makciks buying it too. HAHA! Its been raining for the whole week, effing lazy to go out. The bf will be working tomorrow and gonna miss him real badly. Can I have more weekends. . .
