* Singapore Bike Asia 2009 *






































Dad already told me, he want to go to Singapore Expo for the Singapore Bike Asia today. & thats when my weekends are burn again. I have to wake up as early as 9am. I did not expect the crowd to be very large there. Most of the bikes are effing hot. & Aprilla bike attracts me alot. HAHA! The bf complained to me that I did not bring him along. He never even told me, he will be on leave like last minute today. Mum asked me why I did not inform him earlier so he can drive us instead of me driving. HAHA! I'm not into bikes that much and thats the reason why I make my brother as my model today. I shall just wait for the car exhibition then.
Its a free admission for all the ladies but for the guys an entrance fee of $15, while student $8. Its worth the money for dad and brother since both of them are so into bikes. Happy Monday Blue in advance love. . .
