* The Right Side Of It *

Actually I do have alot of things to update. I'm sorry, I'm just pretty lazy like most of the times for now. Work has been fun especially with Connie entertaining, gossiping and laughing with me like most of the time. Apart from that, I'm satisfied with everything that evolves around me. I do admit, sometimes things are just not the way we want it to be. Everything has its reason and I do believe on that. & I love last minute meet up with Fadzilla especially when we had our dinner at Delifrance. HAHA!
Drove down to Expo today and theres alot of sale going on there. Mum wants to go to the Food Festival while bro and I been wanting to go to the Adidas sale. Thanks Dad for the Adidas top and pants. & I love you more for that.
The bf has been rather busy lately with his work and courses. & yes, he spend most of the time with his beloved car. Thats not all, he also pampers his car more than me. Can I have a request bf? When can I have my LV bag and Nissan Gtr. . .
p/s: i will always love you like i always do irfan
