* Too Weak To Handle *
The body ain't feeling too good since Tuesday's night. Took 2 pills of panadol and off to sleep. Eventually it got worse the next morning. Make my way to Raffles Medical and I was kind of shocked that my fever hits 38.9. I was given 2 days mc and hopefully it will get better by tomorrow. Eventhough the feeling is super groggy, I still drove my mum out yesterday night. She told me not to take my medication first. HAHA! But I realise one thing, my judgement on the road was pretty slow. When I saw the traffic light turns amber, I tried to slow down but eventually I speed up the next few seconds. I don't want my weekend to be wasted this week cause I will be out of Singapore. More shoppings, more driving, more fun. HAHA! I think mensus is on my way for now. The mood ain't going smoothly either. Hopefully its not that bad as compared to last month.
I was so surprised upon reading something this morning. I didn't know you could said that. You got the guts to say but isn't it better if you could tell me right to my face? I don't lose or gain anything in return, for what I know, you've showed me your true colors. God bless you my man. . .
