Wednesday, April 22, 2009
* Can I Be A SuperWoman? *

Been busy with everything for now. Career, loved ones and time for myself. HAHA! But to be true enough, I've indulge most of the time with work, Monday to Friday. It just keep on pilling up like never ending. Just got back from outstation last weekend, thanks to big boss for the last minute fickle minded. Attend the Exco Meeting and I got to know, we are going to explore and venture more to countries like Poland and Australia. So there will be another 2 more subsidiaries on the list. & thanks to my manager, I have to generate the coverage and planning report like everyday. Being a chemist myself is enjoyable but at the same time I feel like screaming my heart out. HAHA!

& from the above track sheet for crude oil, I realise the economy is getting better. It started to increase bit by bit each day. Yes, infact I do crude oil and london metals analysing report . Thats the reason why Business Times has been my morning breakfast like everyday. How I wish I was a Super Woman. HAHA! Thanks to mum for being so understanding with my workload. I will pamper you during this weekend alright mum!

I will try to upload pictures in the next entry. There were like tonnes of it. Pardon me for that. & bf, I know both of us have been busy lately with work, lets find a time for a short getaway shall we? HAHA! Bangkok. . .

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress