Thursday, April 09, 2009
* Numbers From 1 to 9 *








Those were recent pictures from last week JB's Trip. Bro was snapping away with the dslr all along. So most of the pictures, credit goes to him then. But not the ones which I've upload here. HAHA!

I hate to remember numbers which tend to be so personal to me. It just so hard on me to forget them when eventually I have to. & thats when I learn not to memorise them. Thanks to the phonebook which I will never fail to revert to whenever I need to make a call or send sms. Not to worry, this will only goes to certain unappreciated people. HAHA!

Its my colleague last day at work today. All of us from Megachem gonna miss you so much Paul. Its been great liasing with you at work. Gonna miss your cranky joke and irritating emails. HAHA! Maybe I shall put a special folder in my email just for you. Those emails like 'thank you syg' and the rest is for me to know myself. Went out for lunch with most of the colleagues. Thanks to Gary, Sam, Paul, Jansen and Budy for driving us out all the way to Raffles Marina Country Club. Big boss is away in Japan right now. Just recently, he went to Frankfurt on business trip. Thank you for the chocolate Sidney!

I've yet to decide and tell my receptionist to book my flight to Dubai for the Exco Meeting next week. & I know when I'm away, there will be no access to my emails. But theres always a thing called Blackberry. Maybe I shall let my IT guy know by next week whether I need it or not. Hopefully lesser emails for me pretty please?

Its going to be a long weekend this week. I will be driving up to KL with the families. Lets hit those road darling and happy holiday loves. . .

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress