Sunday, April 05, 2009
* When will it be my turn *

I learn to judge things by the way it is. & I learn to forgive and forget. Like what most Toyota-ians believe 'Moving Forward'. Weekend was abit of hoo-haa. But thanks to the loved ones, I do enjoyed my weekend still. Can't wait for next week and the week after it. More drivings to be done. & more flying to be made. I've still deciding whether should I make my way to Dubai for the Exco Meeting or not? Many things need to be settle at work and hopefully I manage it beautifully. HAHA!

Sunday will always be a busy day. Send the brother for his soccer training, fetch mum to Giant/Sheng Shiong, had dinner with the family at West Coast and maybe I will be driving off to JB with the cousins. While the bf is busy at the Oasis Concert. I've yet meet up with the fellow gfs/bfs. I miss them like truckloads. Fadzilla, when will be our next dinner? HAHA! Make sure it will be at Delifrance. Hairul?Sha?Nisa?Feez? Late night supper? I know I always turn them down whenever they asked me out. Sometimes, things can get way out of your control right?

Alright before the cousin gets way too naggy, I better get myself ready and off to JB. & bf if you are reading this, loves you so much Hisham. . .

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress