Friday, May 01, 2009







Its a long weekend for everyone this week. Multiple plans are on the way. More pictures will be uploaded. These are just the first part of it. I still have pictures from JP Morgan, Overseas Trip, Marina Barrage cums suntec city with fellow colleagues and etc.

& I'm all ready for tomorrow plan with the families. Got to wake up early and the rest I shall let those upcoming pictures fulfill my short entry alright. Mother's Day is coming and I've yet to buy anything for my mum. She's been asking me to buy another handbag like again. I understand its the ladies's craving always. I've been eyeing on few pairs of heels too. Hopefully nobody shall nagg and yack at me this time round. Just imagine, my credit card bills hit up to 2k last month. Credits goes to the overseas trip. HAHA!

One of my colleagues just got back from Japan. & thanks for the gift Jeslin. How I wish big boss can assign me to Japan on the next outstation trip. HAHA! May I Mr Sidney? I've been wanting to take a short leave but still to no avail. Maybe due to the hectic and overloaded work either in the lab/office. Thank goodness I'm done with sample documentations. Thanks to one of the supplier for giving me an extra bottle of Raspberry Jam. HAHA! Yes, infact there is chemicals which give out various of food flavours. I do love doing experiments especially when it comes to food products. Alright, enough of work stuff.

I shall post something sweet in my next entry. Happy holidays loves. . .

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress