Friday, July 17, 2009
* Deeply Addictions *

Another 1 more week to go, and he will be back from outstation. Credit goes to his management for planning his stay to nearly a month. Just imagine from 2 weeks to 1 month. But I'm going to be fine with that because he got me a special gift! & please remember to buy my Armani Diamond's Perfume.

Lately, I've been addicted to online shopping again. Bought a pair of Fred Perry and Lacoste Shoe online. I'm just into Lacoste's brand for now. & even the brother likes the Lacoste's Slip-On which I bought it for him. Hopefully, my Mr Rudy Adriyanto won't be screaming after this. Just told him that the Mary-Jane Shoe looks authentically charming. HAHA!

Actually I have alot of things to blog, but I shall save it in the next entry then. Family Day, here I come, HortPark. . .

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress